Friday, May 3, 2013

Beer

Every once in awhile we get to celebrate something that needs to be celebrated, this could be a simple birthday party, a thanks giving, or a lavish wedding. The point is we celebrate occasions to commemorate our joy and thanks by sharing it with our loved ones and friends. A celebration is not complete or so called a celebration at all without the presence of beer.

Come to think of it, this coming 25th of May, I am planning to throw out my 42nd birthday party. It will be simple and will be inviting some good old friends and relatives to share with me the day I came to be. Nothing fancy, I'm to old for that, finger foods will be serve, roasted turkey as well and the rest will be taken cared by my wife. Beer will definite be on the sides for easy grabbing and to entice visitors to talk.

Hope that this party of mine will be a memorable one

No comments:

Post a Comment