Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Fergie Pregnant?


Rumors that Fergie and husband Josh Duhamel might be expecting are at fever pitch.
Fergie was spotted in an oversize sweater, which made it look like she was trying to hide quite the baby bump.
X17Online's photographer snapped photos of the 37-year-old shopping at Whole Foods in Los Angeles, just before the Super Bowl on Sunday.
It's not the first time Fergie has been rumored to be pregnant. In September, the singer appeared on the Rachael Ray Show to debunk rumors, telling Ray that her weight just tends to fluctuate.
"[People ask if I'm pregnant] every time I fluctuate a few pounds. Like right now, I'm a couple pounds up," the Black Eyed Peas singer explained. "Sometimes I go a couple pounds down and I wear the clothes that are more fitted, but people kind of look at me because they're expecting [that] it's that time. We do hope for children and that will be coming up, but it's not yet."
When asked about reports Fergie might be pregnant, a rep for the singer declined to comment.

Get the full story from  The Bosh

No comments:

Post a Comment