Thursday, May 26, 2011

'American Idol' Winner Scotty McCreery: 'I'm on Top of the World Right Now!'

After being crowned 'American Idol' Season 10 champ last night, teenage country singer Scotty McCreery headed backstage to talk to reporters about his momentous victory. How does it feel to be crowned 'American Idol'?

McCreery told 'Entertainment Weekly' that, "[It] feels absolutely amazing. I mean, I'm on top of the world right now. It's just a moment I'll never forget."

The 17-year old said that while he had allowed himself to dream of winning the title, he'd managed to push those thoughts to one side and concentrate instead on the competition.

"You've got to control that. You've got to focus on what's ahead and focus on the song you're singing that week. Luckily, it's gotten me here." 




Get the full story from  TV Squad

No comments:

Post a Comment